Re: [Healeys] 62bt7

To: "Kurt Leslie" <kansl@net1plus.com>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 62bt7
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 19:47:55 +0800
Kurt -

If your rotor is the kind with a brass rivet, that's the problem.  80%
of the new rotors sold out there are no good.  Order a pair of new
rotors from Norman Nock at BCS or Cape International in the UK - they
have good rotors.  Chances are your spare won't last either if the
same as the new one that just went bad, don't drive too far from home
until fixed!

Alan

--

Alan