Re: [Healeys] time to paint

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] time to paint
From: "F. Ronald Rader" <f.ronald.rader@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 23:05:30 -0700
Phil:
at one time my hot rod shop (hot rods & hobbies) quoted $10 to $13 to
respray same color. i will get a new quote and post it in the next 30
days. they are in long beach. the painted my E type FHC same color
black for around $13,000 witrh about $2000 body work. about 2 years
ago. they did it in 30 days. I am also in the process of getting a
paint quote for my 1954 Nash Healey for this winter.
i will let you know
ron r