[Healeys] Robbie Cook's son

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Robbie Cook's son
From: Jwhlyadv@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 17:57:00 EDT
Received the following email from Robbie Cook of the Nashville  Austin Healey
Club. Robbie's young son Will has received the following  diagnosis.

Robbie is not on our email list but I know he has many, many  friends that
are. Robbie can be reached at _rcook_vw@email.com_ (mailto:rcook_vw@email.com)
and his mailing address  will be in the AHCA Membership Book. I am sure the
family would  appreciate a note of prayer and support.

Jim Werner

I just wanted all of you to know that Will Cook's  brain tumor is growing
again after 6 months of no growth. We will know more  about treatment on Monday.
Please keep him in your  prayers.

Robbie

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.