Re: [Healeys] Tonneau Cover

To: T W <ah3000me@gmail.com>, <philritten@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Tonneau Cover
From: Richard Collins <gonnagitcha90@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 11:10:05 -0700
Hi Phil,
I just sent you pictures of my black 4 seater tonneau and soft top cover (at
least I believe it is) that I am looking to swap with anyone for a 2 seater
tonneau for my BN7.  They appear to be virtually new. (Vinyl)

Thanks,
Richard of KY
60 BN7 #440> Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 06:57:58 -0400> From: ah3000me@gmail.com>
To: philritten@aol.com> CC: healeys@autox.team.net> Subject: Re: [Healeys]
Tonneau Cover> > I have the same problem with mine, and I assume the tonneau
cover has lost> its stretch or shrunk with age.> > - tom> > On Thu, Jul 17,
2008 at 8:01 PM, <philritten@aol.com> wrote:> > > I have a Tonneau cover that
I got with my 4 seater that doesn't quite seem> > to have the room to snap the
front couple of snaps on each side and be long> > enough to go over the
steering wheel or over the front snap. Someone> > mentioned it might be for a
2 seater. Would anyone out there like to trade> > me for a 4 seat cover?> >>