[Healeys] Fw: BN7 car numbers

To: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Fw: BN7 car numbers
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 22:45:43 -0400
John,

I would be checking back with BMIHT first. You may well have a certificate
from them with a simple body number misprint. Sounds like your body number
would be just about right if it was 13792. That would set everything else just
about spot on, wouldn't it?

They have been known to make plenty of clerical errors before, and will
again.

Rich Chrysler