Re: [Healeys] Heat Insulation

To: AHMG@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Heat Insulation
From: Charlie Baldwin <mgcharlie@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 15:11:53 -0400
Ken,
Check out Southgate British for a precut kit in Koolmat for your car.
Koolmat is supposed to cut down on both heat and noise.
http://www.southgatebritish.com/97227-austinhealey3000mk36pckit.html
Charlie Baldwin

AHMG@aol.com wrote:
> I recall this being discuss  in the past but can not find it in the
> archives. Any advice on the list for the best product to control heat into
>the  the
> car? What is the best results and products for insulating the  floor, tunnel
> etc to keep the heat out!!! I know the thickness of certain  materials may
>cause
> some problems.
>

> Ken
> 66 BJ8
>

> **************Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for
> FanHouse Fantasy Football today.
>
> You are subscribed as mgcharlie@comcast.net
>
> http://www.team.net/archive

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
mgcharlie.vcf]