[Healeys] HD-8 carbs

To: "healeylist" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] HD-8 carbs
From: "Dr. C. Rubino" <ruvino@ripnet.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 17:22:37 -0400
Removed the carbs to replace manifold gasket. Put them back-drove to car show
(100miles round trip) everything fine until I got home and in town driving a
lot of missing. Pulled the plugs and back ones were fouled. cleaned them up
and installed them then re-tuned using tom Mason's article from Dec/91-always
worked for me.

So now all six plugs are foulng and although idle speed screw is at the bottom
am geting idle of 1,700. What am I doing wrong. By the way electronic
ignition.