[Healeys] Fw: Services for Ron Phillips

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Fw: Services for Ron Phillips
From: "62bt7" <62bt7@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 21:40:49 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: LeRae Phillips
To: LeRae Phillips
Cc: Tim Phillips
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 9:14 PM
Subject: Services for Ron Phillips

Ron passed away suddenly at home yesterday, Wednesday, July 30th.

We will hold a viewing this Monday night (August 4th) from 5:00-7:00 pm.

The service will be the following day, Tuesday, August 5th at 12:00 noon.

Both events will be held at Fairhaven Memorial Park, 1702 Fairhaven Ave,
Santa Ana, CA, 92705.

Fairhaven's phone number is 714-633-1442.

They are just south of the 22 Freeway and east of Grand Ave.

Exit Grand avenue South, a very short distance, then left on Fairhaven Ave.
About 5 blocks later you will see the memorial park on the right.

We know we don't have a complete list of email addresses -
you may inform others who would want to know.

Thank you,

LeRae and Timothy