Re: [Healeys] Austin 0r Austin Healey

To: sebring@illawarra.hotkey.net.au
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Austin 0r Austin Healey
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 15:31:30 +0800
Joe -

That's because almost all the racing cars for AH were build at DHMC in
Warwick, they weren't built at the Austin/BMC factory at Longbridge/Abingdon
where most of our factory cars were built.  DHMC also had the exclusive
rights to all racing for AH, and received a budget from Austin specifically
for racing the AH.  The racing cars are a different breed.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'64 BJ8