[Healeys] Tiger For Sale

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Tiger For Sale
From: "Donald Paye" <dpaye@crocker.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 07:55:47 -0400
Fresh out inside storage since 1979 - 1966 Sunbeam Tiger MK1A with 64K miles,
very original with no rust anywhere, minor damage to both front fenders and
lower valance panel (replacements available) all other body panels in
excellent original coniditon including all floors and trunk, under the hood
all items in original location including hoses and clamps, motor turns but has
not been started, still has original steel rims and hubcaps, interior in fair
condition with excellent wood dash, seats need recovering with correct panels,
all frame and understructure in solid - unalrtered condition, good springs and
front suspension. 260Ford V8, this car is one of 7085 Tigers produced. I am
reluctantly selling this car as two Healeys and my Tiger keep me busy enough
and eat up any extra cash!!!! If this was a Healey you would die to have it.
Contact me off line at 413-625-6568 or at dpaye@crocker.com  Car is in western
Mass. Don Paye