[Healeys] UK Events?

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>, rudedoggg@earthlink.net
Subject: [Healeys] UK Events?
From: mike brooks <hypercubic@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 13:53:40 +0000 (GMT)
Hi John,
There is a general classic car gathering at Culzean ( pronounced
"Cullane") Castle in SW Scotland 22nd to 24th August which I am hoping to
attend with my BN2. I am back in UK 14 - 28th August from my current work
assignment in Qatar (Middle East) and have already researched what's on
between those dates. I couldn't find much else. Not sure about before the 14th
though. The website for the event at Culzean is:-
www.culzeanautoclassica.com/7.html
Let me know if you intend to go and we'll
meet up if you like.
Message: 4