Re: [Healeys] Generator Bush

To: price@advocateadvisors.com, Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Generator Bush
From: <pennell@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 15:16:48 -0400
Price,

I did this many years ago.  Used a combination of C clamp with wood block and
tapping on the wood block.  Soaking the bush with oil suggested by someone is
probably a good idea.  Worked out fine but I did have to do a good bit of
sanding on the inside of the bush once installed to get the shaft in.  Used a
large wood dowel covered with 300 and then 600 grit paper as I recall.

Keith Pennell