Re: [Healeys] Carpet Selection help

To: "Jim Lyons" <jlyons4@rochester.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Carpet Selection help
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 09:30:20 +0800
Jim -

Wilton wool is a very good carpet, but is an absolute b**ch to work with.
The sisal backing (or whatever it is) is very very stiff.  That's ok for the
floor pans, but it'll be impossible for your trimmer to get the stuff to fit
around the tunnel and look nice.  The upside is the stiff sisal backing is
very good for allowing water to evaporate and escape the floorpans.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'64 BJ8