Re: [Healeys] 1954 Torrey Pines 100S

To: <jstmorris@yahoo.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 1954 Torrey Pines 100S
From: "Freese, Ken" <Kendall.Freese@Aerojet.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 16:10:13 -0700
Scott,
No, I did not get answer.
Ken

________________________________

From: J. Scott Morris [mailto:jstmorris@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2008 1:00 PM
To: healeys@autox.team.net; Freese, Ken

Hello Ken;  I just curious; did you every get an answer to your
question?
--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada
J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

--- On Thu, 12/13/07, Freese, Ken <Kendall.Freese@Aerojet.com> wrote: <<
Anybody ever hear of one of the 1954 Pan American 100S team cars getting
a detour to California for a race before going back to the UK?  There is
a listing for the late November Torrey Pines race of a 100S with owner
Donald Healey. Roy Jackson-Moore is listed as the driver.  A question to
Roy is pending.  Logistically, I think it is feasible.    Ken Freese
100S Registrar >>
Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite
sites. Download it now! <http://ca.toolbar.yahoo.com/>