[Healeys] Non-Healey related---MGC Roadster Available

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Non-Healey related---MGC Roadster Available
From: Richard Collins <gonnagitcha90@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 16:13:45 -0700
I have a friend in Stamford, CT with an interesting 1969 MG "C" roadster
available.  Recent blue paint, stock 6 cylinder engine, automatic
transmission, etc.

I have no interest, just helping a buddy whom I visited last weekend and saw
it in his garage under cover. It started easily and ran well. I can send
photos off line if interested or contact directly:

coryparker1@aol.com

Thanks
Richard of KY
1960 BN7 #440