[Healeys] Hemphill

To: <sbyers@ec.rr.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Hemphill
From: "Ghess4" <ghess4@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 20:13:05 -0700
Steve.....sorry to hear of your problem with the hubs from Hemphill.  My only
contact with him involved several phone calls requesting a sponsorship for the
2008 Conclave.  He didn't sponsor.  You may be right that he was planning to
go out of business when he talked to you.  I have always carried the feeling
with me that I would go out on top as a former Marine, business man and life
in general and it is indeed sad to hear stories of one who may have tarnished
his past in the closing years.

Nice to see you at Conclave, however brief and glad that you got things fixed
and had a good trip home I trust.

Gale Hess