[Healeys] FW: 1967 Austin Healey 3000 BJ8 MKIII price $25,000

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] FW: 1967 Austin Healey 3000 BJ8 MKIII price $25,000
From: "Dave Porter" <frogeye@porterscustom.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 07:01:11 -0600
OK guys, I've set the hook. And you lottery winners thought you had it so
good....
 Dave

To: Dave Porter
Subject: Re: 1967 Austin Healey 3000 BJ8 MKIII price $25,000

Hello again.

Here is how it works if you have never used eBay vehicle purchase
protection program.
 You send me your full name and your shipping address so I can initiate
the transaction on eBay.eBay contacts you with further details regarding
the payment
 and shipping process.You submit the payment to eBay, eBay confirms the
payment and asks me to release the shipment.I ship the car which should
be at your
 door within the next 5 business days.You have a 7 days inspection
period before you confirm the deal and eBay forwards the payment to me
or you cancel the
 deal and you get your money back and return the vehicle free of charge.
 Basically ebay holds your money safe until you confirm that the car is
what you have expected and you want to buy it. It is not a sight unseen
deal.
 On the other hand I can ship the car knowing ebay has your money and
you wont dissapear with my car.We are both covered.
 Sorry for the long emails I have tried to touch all bases.

Thank you,
James Carlton, TSgt, USAF
373rd TRS/Det. 11
DSN 271-5791