Re: [Healeys] "rare " Black 67 BJ8 on craigslist

To: <ahbn6@optonline.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] "rare " Black 67 BJ8 on craigslist
From: "Ed Townley" <healeymonster@fastwave.biz>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 06:53:55 -0600
--===============0734201882==

John: I think you misunderstood my comment "I wonder who really owns
this car?" That was pure speculation--I am NOT trying to find the owner,
nor do I think any of us will ever find the Mythical Tech Sergeant.
Further, Although I agree with your "caveat emptor", I disagree that we
are peeing up a rope if we do anything to make these A$$H***S' life a
little more difficult.  Time permitting, I make it a practice to "check
out" and correct urban legends that I receive by email, and to flag or
report fraudulent listings on ebay and craigslist.  Of course, my small
contribution to cleaning up the internet is more like peeing in the
ocean than up a rope, but if 80-90% of the public did this, I think we
would see a marked decrease in the crap that is out there.
Regards,
Ed Townley
Southern NM, USA