Re: [Healeys] help with French

To: "'Mr. Bill'" <bn1@pacbell.net>, "'Alan Seigrist'" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] help with French
From: "Ron Davies" <rdavies1@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 16:08:01 -0700
Bill:
FIFTH generation?
I'm 59 and born here and I thought I was just about the oldest living native
Californian. :-)

When did your ancesters come here? Had to be before Richard Henry Dana. Way
before the gold rush. How come there isn't a county named after you?
You should run for Gov. I don't even care what your politics are, you'd be
better than our GirlyMan Arrrnoolllld who says Kahlifornia.
Ron Davies
Laguna Hills, CA
67 BJ8
97 DB7

  A very
rare 5th generation Californian is asking!

Bill Barnett
Santa Ana, CA
'53 BN1M

You are subscribed as rdavies1@cox.net