[Healeys] Radiomobile Radio

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Radiomobile Radio
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 00:13:11 -0500
I have a complete Radiomobile AM radio, pushbutton, made in England,
positive ground, etc.  I am guessing it is late 50s or early to mid sixties
at the latest, it looks like it was made for underdash mount rather than
in-dash, was going to E-bay it but thought someone might like it for proper
period look radio for their Healey

It is complete with all knobs, it does not appear to work, (pushbuttons do
what they are supposed to do,but no sound to speakers) . It is certainly not
pristine, but might clean up OK with a serious clean and polish I can take
some pictures if there is any interest and post a link to my photobucket
account.

Greg Lemon