Re: [Healeys] heritage certificate

To: "keith taylor" <ktee20@gmail.com>, "healeys"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] heritage certificate
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 13:03:02 -0400
Keith,

As stated by others, we have numbers in the Registry very close to 222324
but not that number. The car would have likely been built about 15 December,
1954 and would probably have been part of batch 5141 or possibly the next
batch 5179 ( there was a batch transition going on in that number area) and
the body number would have likely been in the high 6800's.
Interestingly, BN1 222307 was an export car shipped to Melbourne, so your
car was likley on the same boat.
Sorry I can't be of any more assistance than this.

Rich Chrysler
AHCA Hundred Registrar