Re: [Healeys] German Oldtimer Markt issue 9/2008 article on

To: <tadeusz.malkiewicz@plusnet.pl>, <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] German Oldtimer Markt issue 9/2008 article on
From: <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 22:07:58 +0200
Hello Tadek,
It was in Oldtimer Markt magazine. I read the article. There are no
conclusions so far. It is a test which just started and will run over 12
months time. So we may have the results in 1 year or perhaps a first
indication in 1/2 year. We need to wait for that. But last time Mike Sanders
grease http://mike.british-cars.de/english.htm was the test winner. So I
assume it will be within the first  three in the test again.
I did my cars with Mike Sanders, but can only say I feel good using it.
Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----