[Healeys] Hydrogen Powered Healey?

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Hydrogen Powered Healey?
From: Jackson Krall <jackson_krall@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 21:21:13 -0700 (PDT)
Hey List check this out.
One of my concerns has been that eventually we classic car enthusiasts will
come under fire from the environmental movement for the use of our
technologically archaic, polluting, internal combustion devices and that fuel
could become so expensive that driving anywhere could be prohibitive. I think
this article offers hope in solving many, many problems faced by mankind out of
control, the least of them being appeasing us Healey fiends. The comments
following are also very interesting.
Anyone tried to convert a Healey to run on hydrogen? It could become a future
trend!
I first read this article over a month ago and find it interesting that I've
not seen it mentioned in the general media.

http://www.truthout.org/article/major-discovery-from-mit-primed-unleash-solar-revolution

Best
JK