Re: [Healeys] Targa Newfoundland 2008

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>, <caahc@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Targa Newfoundland 2008
From: "Richard Korn" <rkorn@simnet.is>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 09:40:57 -0000
Michaels,
Best of luck this year and please keep us all informed. I enjoyed the
commentary last year very much.

Today in Iceland is the final day of the HERO (Historic Endurance Rally
Organization) Iceland Odyssey.65 cars, the oldest a 1922 Bently and there
are three Healeys .Check out there site at http://www.hero.org.uk/ and come
over for the next one in about a year and a half.

regards,
Richard