[Healeys] FW: OOPS! friday funny

To: healey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] FW: OOPS! friday funny
From: <insptwo@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 11:14:22 -0400
 A police officer pulls over a speeding car. The officer says, "I clocked you
at 80 miles per hour, sir."The driver says, "Gee, officer I had it on cruise
control at 60, perhaps your radar gun needs calibrating."Not looking up from
her knitting the wife says: "Now don't be silly dear, you know that this car
doesn't have cruise control."As the officer writes out the ticket, the driver
looks at his wife andgrowls, "Can't you please keep your mouth shut for
once?"The wife smiles demurely and says "You should be thankful your
radardetector went off when it did."As the officer makes out the 2nd ticket
for the illegal radar detectorunit, the man glowers at his wife and says
through clenched teeth, "Damn it, woman, can't you keep your mouth shut?" The
officer frowns and says, "And I notice that you're not wearing yourse at belt,
sir. That's an automatic $75 fine."The driver says, "Yeah, well, you see
officer, I had it on, but took it off when you pulled me over so that I could
get my license out of my back pocket."The wife says, "Now dear, you know very
well that you didn't have your seat belt on. You never wear your seat belt
while you're driving."And as the police officer is writing out the 3rd ticket
the driver turns to his wife and barks, "WHY DON'T YOU PLEASE SHUT UP???"The
officer looks over at the woman and asks, "Does your husband always talk to
you this way, Ma'am?"Love This Part..."Only when he's been drinking."

I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for home users.SPAMfighter has
removed 26592 spam emails to date.Paying users do not have this message in
their emails.Try SPAMfighter for free now!

See how Windows Mobile brings your life togetherat home, work, or on the go.
See Now