[Healeys] Re Mig Welding aluminum shroud

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Re Mig Welding aluminum shroud
From: Gbouff1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 10:32:40 EDT
Thanks to all for their response on mig welding the aluminum shroud. After
reading the responses, I didn't feel that it would practical. Then a  lister,
Richard Pratt, offered to discuss it at length via telephone.  Rich  spent a
lot of time, trial and error mig welding his shroud. He shared  his findings
with me and I  am going to give it a shot.

It will be a little while but when finished, I will share my findings with
the list.

Thanks,

Gary Bouffard
60 BN7