Re: [Healeys] re brake sevo units

To: healey list <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] re brake sevo units
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 14:44:31 -0700
   Also,  it was interesting that there are several versions of the servo
   offering  differing  amounts of boost.  My guess is slightly different
   diameter of the vacuum canister.
   bs
   Bob Spidell wrote:

Yep, this was a big help.  Unfortunately, the page describing the
function of the ball is missing from the doc; apparently, it's part of a
piston design that eliminates the "clunk" my MK 2A booster makes when
brakes are applied.

This doc is a gold mine.

bs

Carroll A Phillips wrote:

Tadeusz,    a great big thank you!!!  I have MGC manual breakdown as well as
factory parts manuals but never saw that one. Bonus on the Mk2a for my
healey as well !

Bob you can see in Tadeusz PDF where the ball is if you havent already
located it.
Ive never seen a publication reguarding  replacing the Healeys units with
these as the superceded replacement.
Interesting

Carroll Phillips