Re: [Healeys] Stuck water outlet cover, remove with Dremel? '60 3000

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Stuck water outlet cover, remove with Dremel? '60 3000
From: "grantlyon@myway.com" <grantlyon@myway.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 15:21:29 -0400
Gents,

It's the cover over the thermostat; the corroded outlet feeds the rubber top
radiator hose.
Sorry that I wasn't very clear in my writing.

Greg: your advice is exactly where I was going. I was ready to go with the "..
life is short ... ."
Everything you said mirror's my thoughts.
I just wanted a second opinion before I mutilate the original part.
I agree, the head (and stud to a lesser degree) are more important.

Thank you for your help,
Grant Lyon

Educational Funding
Financial aid not enough?  Click here for information on funding your
education.
http://216.21.215.31/fc/JkJQPThTtW3vUndvlwsTug6H6xSChcD24COanfzcXDIwpv3AjlLeD
m/