[Healeys] Targa Newfoundland--Leg One

To: caahc@yahoogroups.com, healeys@autox.team.net, Orbittor@aol.com,
Subject: [Healeys] Targa Newfoundland--Leg One
From: awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 20:38:02 -0400
We successfully completed all?Targa sections in today's run from Saint John's
to Gander--car is running
beautifully and driver and navigator are communicating effectively.? "Molly",
one of the Mini's?on the Brick's and Brute team went off and was seriously
crunched but driver Dyrk and navigator Terry are okay aside from some bruises,
though the top and roll cage had to be cut off the car to extract Terry.? This
happened at almost the exact same spot that a Healey went off and was totalled
last year.? Sobering....

We are in Gander for two nights, running six or seven Targa stages tomorrow
before returning into?town.

More tomorrow and best to all--Michael Oritt