Re: [Healeys] Fwd: MK2 BN7 Identificatiob Plates on German ebay

To: "'healeys'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fwd: MK2 BN7 Identificatiob Plates on German ebay
From: "Dan Stromquist" <dan@warner-associates.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 14:44:18 -0500
Keith:
If you can replace every part on a car including the frame and block, then
what defines that the car is still original?  Some believe the original tags
do.  To me, an original car would have to be what came as a complete unit
off the assembly line with replacement minimal and rebuilding original parts
the rule-especially the frame and engine.  What say the concours committee?
Dan