Re: [Healeys] Healey Grills

To: tony@tonydrews.com, westerneagleracing@att.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey Grills
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 19:27:20 -0700
   Thanks, Bill, I believe that's the message I recall.
   Thanks  also to Rich and others who replied; we're starting to put our
   100M back together after working over the chassis.
   Bob
   Mr. Bill wrote:

   Hi Bob,
   That  probably  was  me about 4 years ago.  Searching the archives for
   "grill and finish" you'll find my
   http://www.team.net/mharc/archives/html/healeys/2004-11/msg00468.html
   and further,
   http://www.team.net/mharc/archives/html/healeys/2004-11/msg00478.html
   by Curt Arndt.
   HTH
   Bill Barnett
   '53 BN1 #663
   Bob Spidell wrote:

Listers,

A while back--several years, probably--I came across a message or
article explaining the finishing on Healey grills (hint: it's a "satiny"
soft-metal finish, not chrome or other plating, at least for the earlier
cars).

Does anyone have a link to that, or was it in one of the club magazines?

TIA,

Bob