[Healeys] Prayers For Dave Russell

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Prayers For Dave Russell
From: "Greg Wilkinson" <gregwilkinson@roadrunner.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 19:38:30 -0700
I'm passing along third hand information, I don't know much of the details.
Dave has Melanoma, sounds like the doctors have found over a dozen areas
affected. He is also suffering from aphasia, which affects his ability to
speak and write. It seemed to come on rather suddenly. On Sept 3rd, he made
a normal post on the British Car Forum, by Sept 17th, his post was all
garbled. From what I gathered of that post, he wanted you all to know. I'm
not sure how much time he has, (had to pause) he is certainly a man I look
up to and admire.

Sincerely,
Greg