Re: [Healeys] BN1 - Wiper Arm Advice (A90)

To: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BN1 - Wiper Arm Advice (A90)
From: John Harper <ah@jharper.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 08:31:05 +0100
Alan

I believe that the discussion moved away from that which I originally
suggested and discussed adapters without the side screws.

Have a look at the following

http://www.vintagecarparts.co.uk/part.phtml?PartID=2787

This is similar to that which I described but the ones I used had a
second screw set at 90 degrees.

I used these about 45 years ago on an A70 Hereford and as you know the
wipers on these are virtually the same as an Atlantic. Filing two flats
at 90 degrees was quite easy if I recall. It certainly stopped any slip.

Regards

--
John Harper