Re: [Healeys] BN1 Takes First Place at Car Show

To: <tomfelts@windstream.net>, <whocares56@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BN1 Takes First Place at Car Show
From: <dos_gusanos@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 16:39:31 -0600
It was a great story, had to read it to my wife......................Cheers
Henry Morrsion> From: tomfelts@windstream.net> To: WhoCares56@aol.com;
healeys@autox.team.net> Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 15:54:25 -0400> Subject: Re:
[Healeys] BN1 Takes First Place at Car Show> >
"WhoCares"?-------------------------:):):):):):):):) Couldn't resist.
Actually, that is a nice story. Shows the kids have an eye for class. > >
Cheers> tom > > > > From: WhoCares56@aol.com> > Date: 2008/09/23 Tue PM
02:22:23 EDT> > To: healeys@autox.team.net> > Subject: [Healeys] BN1 Takes
First Place at Car Show> > > > BN1 Takes First Place at Car Show> > > > My 53
BN1 was the First Place winner at a car show recently. The event was> > the
prestigious ObNeil Elementary School 3rd Annual Car Show where the> > entries
are judged by the student body. And while it may not be as renowned> > as the>
> Pebble Beach Concours dbElegance, winning made my two grandsons happy. The>
> eleven year old was most impressed because a whole herd of eleven year old>
> girls came over to inspect and sit in the car, which gave him a chance to> >
mingle and impress them with his vast knowledge of Healeys.> > The
qualifications for entry into the contest were that the car had to be> >
somehow related to one of the students. Perhaps winning engendered some> >
interest in the marque in others besides my grandson.> > > > > > > > > > > >
**************Looking for simple solutions to your real-life financial> >
challenges? Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips and>