Re: [Healeys] trafficator

To: "Sam DeSalvo" <sdesalvo@frontiernet.net>, "Healey List"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] trafficator
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 23:09:04 +0800
Sam -

Early BN1s had adjustable steering.  If so just loosen the grub screws
on the steering hub and you can partially pull out the trafficator.

If you have fixed steering, you have to first loosen the olive nut at
the front of the stator tube on the front of the steering.

Either way you don't need to pull the steering wheel, just don't pull
the traff wires too far into the stator tube unless you tie a string
to them so you can pull it through later.

Alan

--
Sent from my mobile device

Alan