Re: [Healeys] California Healey Ownership

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] California Healey Ownership
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 19:41:56 EDT
In a message dated 9/29/08 8:23:31 AM, healeys-request@autox.team.net writes:

> If ownership of my Healey would become a great burden if we lived in
> CA, especially if it was taxed and regulated to the point I couldn't
> enjoy the car, I would have to consider that before accepting a job
> out there.

Trust us; this is the very best place in the country to own a Healey.
12-month driving season, and everything from coastal to mountain roads for
driving
with four hours of Modesto. Plus rumors of a new motorsports park in Modesto's
backyard and three great tracks within five hours of you.
The state senate keeps making noises about further regulation of classic
cars, but we've successfully fought off every issue so far, and I expect
Healeys
will continue to be exempt from smog regulation.
Come on in,
the driving's fine.

Looking for simple solutions to your real-life financial
calculators.