Re: [Healeys] Carburator needle changes

To: Dan Stromquist <dan@warner-associates.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Carburator needle changes
From: <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 17:34:29 -0500
I have a freind who went through this (o2 sensor, computer program to help pick
needles) with a triple carb setup he put on his MGC, the procedure Dan
describes pretty much describes it, still a lot of trail and error, but I guess
at least you have a test other that seat of the pants to see if you are moving
in the right direction.  Kind of makes you wonder how much testing they did
back in the day to get the "right" needle for various carb and engine set-ups.

Greg Lemon