Re: [Healeys] CA AB 3053

To: "Healey Bruce" <healeybruce@roadrunner.com>, "Patton Dickson"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] CA AB 3053
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 12:40:25 +0800
Don't forget Chip Foose and Boyd Coddington's operation will be very
good allies as well.

In some ways the classic car hobby is a great complement to alt. Fuel
car business in CA now - similar to how the industry works in the UK
and OZ.  Inevitably it is the guy/gal who tinkers on old cars in his
own garage that will be the same guy that develops tomorrow's
technology.

Alan

--
Sent from my mobile device