Re: [Healeys] Air Fuel Meters easy to find?>

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Air Fuel Meters easy to find?>
From: "Dan Stromquist" <dan@warner-associates.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 09:59:45 -0500
Gary:
See Steve Gerow's posting 10/02/08.  The article I was quoting on that price
was written by Fred Sisson found on
http://www.triumphclub.co.nz/su_carbs.html.  He says "Many companies make
exhaust analyzers today.  They run somewhere around $100.00.  Racer
Wholesale (listed in the source section or the Bedside Reader now offers an
analyzer that will read two sensors.  This is the hot setup for twin carbs
as you can exactly balance the carbs."
Dan