Re: [Healeys] Oil to Rockers

To: Marvin James <britcrs@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Oil to Rockers
From: John Harper <ah@jharper.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 08:48:53 +0100
Marvin

You mention the cam bearing. I expect that you are already aware that
the holes in the rear bearing have to be aligned correctly if oil is to
get to the rockers.

However what is less obvious is that one of the holes in the liner
should not fully align with the hole in the casting.

I realise that this is not your problem because this is a modification
intended to reduce the oil flow to the rockers because in the original
arrangement too much oil was getting up to the top of the engine.

Regards

--
John Harper