Re: [Healeys] 100-4 rocker cover weirdness and a body question too.

To: "Paul Barnes" <fiat500f@aol.com>, Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100-4 rocker cover weirdness and a body question too.
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 13:09:33 +0800
Paul -

The 100 valve cover fixing bolts are supposed to have cup washers and
rubber washer grommets underneath to seal to cover's fixing holes.
The rubber grommet is there so you don't need to overtighten - just
tight enough to keep the oil from leaking out.  These nuts never come
loose.

Alan

--
Sent from my mobile device