[Healeys] FW: National Concours Originality Guide - Where to

To: <mikeosipik@earthlink.net>
Subject: [Healeys] FW: National Concours Originality Guide - Where to
From: Craig Rice <cjrice98@hotmail.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 14:32:06 +0000
Hi Mike,

Rich C has kindly sent me your email address as the person to contact ref the
National Concours Guidelines Package, would you please supply me with details
on how to purchase the package?

kind regards

Craig

> From: richchrysler@quickclic.net> To: cjrice98@hotmail.co.uk;
healeys@autox.team.net> Subject: Re: [Healeys] National Concours Originality
Guide - Where to Purchase> Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 09:53:09 -0400> > Craig, et
al,> > Wow, I've been away for the last 4 days and since returning last night
I've > been working on trying to catch up on the flood of emails.> In fact
George Marinos has stepped down from being the distributor of the > National
Concours Guidelines package, and has been replaced by Mike Osipik > who can be
reached at Email mikeosipik@earthlink.net. Mike can assist you > with your
inquiries about the package, prices, etc.> > Rich Chrysler> National Concours
Committee member.> > > > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Craig Rice"
<cjrice98@hotmail.co.uk>> To: <healeys@autox.team.net>> Sent: Saturday,
October 11, 2008 9:30 PM> Subject: [Healeys] National Concours Originality
Guide - Where to Purchase> > > > Hi All,> >> > I am looking to purchase the
National Concours Originality Guide to assist > > me> > with the restoration
of my RHD AH100 BN1 and AH3000 BT7, who holds this > > guide,> > is it
available to purchase/download???> >> > Regards> >> > Craig> >