Re: [Healeys] Shocking discovery

To: "Peter Caldwell" <peter@nosimport.com>, "healeylist"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Shocking discovery
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 09:39:55 +1100
G'day Peter

Tried to find some information on the shock at the site without success.

When you say "early Healey" do you mean real Healey of Austin-Healey?

I have non-adjustable Lockheed lever shocks on my Healey Duncan and
adjustable lever Armstrongs on the BN3.

I would really be interested to know if there was such a think as
adjustable Lockheed shocks.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia