Re: [Healeys] Rear Leaf Springs 64 BJ8 Phase II

To: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>, Dan Stromquist
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Rear Leaf Springs 64 BJ8 Phase II
From: <tomfelts@windstream.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 17:23:45 -0500
If i read your post correctly, It seems you want the car to sit down a little
in the rear.  That was a worry I had when I replaced the springs on my BJ8 a
few years back.  So---before installing them, I went to a commercial spring
shop and had the springs "de-sprung" about 25%.  Car sits a little lower in the
rear and that is the look I like.  I DO NOT like the side view of a BJ8 sitting
way up in the rear.  Just my likes and dislikes.

tom