Re: [Healeys] An interesting read !!!

To: "Healeys@Autox.Team.Net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] An interesting read !!!
From: "Ed's Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 22:19:16 -0600
<<I have decided that I will just pay the tickets instead of removing the
tint as this was my first fix it ticket since moving to the state in 2005.
The fix it ticket was given in another city and I have never had any
problems in my hometown.>>

You are forgetting just one tiny thing, Don<G>!!  That ticket will remain
(state dependent) for a MINIMUM of 1 year.  So if an Officer in your
hometime (or some roving County or State Officer) runs you plate:
BINGO, there is the infraction which said person may decide has not been
corrected<G>!!  Amazing how that works<G>!!

<<You truly need to be aware of the laws in your state or you just may be in
for a big surprise when you least expect it.>>

Truer words have not be spoken in a while !!
And I might add, EXPENSIVE!!