Re: [Healeys] Battery Tenders

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Battery Tenders
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 17:03:52 EDT
Back when I got my Battery Tender from Jim Albeck, the connection with the
wall converter was a dual plug, and there were two hook-ups for the battery,
one
with a red and a black alligator clip, and one with two very large loop
connectors. On his Healeys, he had connected the wires with the loop connectors
the starter solenoid end of the battery cable, and to a good ground, and run
the plug end of the wires into the package tray through one of the holes in the
firewall. That way, all he had to do when he drove into the garage was plug
the wall converter wire into the car wire under the dash. Very simple, very
easy.

Cheers
Gary