Re: [Healeys] SU Linkages/Shaft Bushings

To: "Dan Stromquist" <dan@warner-associates.com>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] SU Linkages/Shaft Bushings
From: bspidell@comcast.net (Bob Spidell)
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 17:14:22 +0000
re:
"I see oversized shafts are available."

Yes, but you'll need the correct reamer and the knowledge to use it.

I sent my HD8 bodies to Apple Hydraulics for new bushings, shafts and teflon
seals (new seals alone didn't help).  If I recall, it was $50/ea at the time
(probably 15 years ago), plus shipping.  Well worth it (make sure you clean
thoroughly, mine had some machining crud in them).

Bob

From: "Dan Stromquist" <dan@warner-associates.com>