Re: [Healeys] 100-4 originality question

To: "Paul Barnes" <fiat500f@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100-4 originality question
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 11:50:16 -0400
Paul,

The forward frame members each have an L shaped plate welded to the top of
the frame surface that extends forward, then turns up 90 degrees vertical.
Then another loose 90 degree bracket bolts to the vertical plane of the
welded piece and faces forward. These have a right and left side taper
(thinner to the outside of the car) and holes will align with the bottom
apron flange of the aluminum shroud. See picture att'd.

Rich Chrysler