Re: [Healeys] Bringing it back to life, little spark, maybe coil

To: "Bob Spidell" <bspidell@comcast.net>, "Healey List"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Bringing it back to life, little spark, maybe coil
From: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 09:47:41 -0500
Bob,

I am basing the replacement of the coil on the test results I have
made on the coil.  They appear to be out of spec regardless of the
rest of the ignitionn system.  Your points are why I was still running
the original coil, and why I was asking for verification of what my
readings said.

Patton

--
Sent from my mobile device

Patton Dickson - http://Austin-Healeys.com - Plano, TX
1957 Austin-Healey 100-Six "Built to run 'til the road wears out."
1977 Newport '28