Re: [Healeys] original radio repair/rebuild

To: palmbeachderm@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] original radio repair/rebuild
From: jerry wall <jwbn6@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 14:23:07 -0600 (CST)
   check your local radio, stereo repair shops.
   JERRY WALL BN6
   ROWLETT, TX
   Nov 3, 2008 02:50:56 PM, palmbeachderm@yahoo.com wrote:

     I have an original radio for my austin healey 3000 which needs some
     attention  though it appears complete. Anybody aware of someone who
     repairs these radios?
     The  information  transmitted  is  intended  only for the person or
     privileged  material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or
     other  use  of,  or  taking  of  any  action in reliance upon, this
     information   by  persons  or  entities  other  than  the  intended
     recipient  is  prohibited.  If  you  received this in error, please
     contact  the  sender  and  delete  the  material from any computer.
     Because e-mail can be altered electronically, the integrity of this
     communication cannot be guaranteed.

   < /html>